Another work colleague asked me for a knitting bag. And as she was happy to pay for it I was happy to make it. Now because she was paying for it I felt the need for the finishing to be better than it has been in the past, but I couldn’t quite work out how to get my top corners to sit better. For some reason they always look messy and this wasn’t acceptable to me. After scratching my head and racking my brains for quite a while I discussed it with the husband and he came up with a solution so simple, it had been staring me in the face all along, but I just couldn’t see it. I needed to iron the corner edges and fold the top over so that all the top edges were aligned. Don’t know if I’ve explained that very well, sorry. Now if I’d gone to classes I would’ve probably been taught that but as I’m self taught I learn these things along the way. Every time I make something I learn something new.
Trackback this post | Subscribe to the comments via RSS Feed