As I love the last jersey top I made so much I decided to make another. You might remember though that I hated the making process very very much! But I decided it was worth the pain. And then I started making it and quickly decided I really really hated working with jersey and this better be worth it once more…
I’m using the last of the jersey I bought from Merchant & Mills some time last year. And I’m very glad they no longer sell jersey as it will stop me being tempted to buy more.
As you can see I’m using tins as weights to hold the pattern whilst I cut round it. This is proving to be the best method.
I’m not too happy with the bust darts either, they seem to sit a bit funny.
Doesn’t really show too much here. And doesn’t look too bad on. Its just that I know.
I think its safe to say I’m not overly impressed with it. I will wear it, and maybe I’ll grow to like it as much as I do the other one, but I’m not holding my breath!
(Sorry for the picture quality)